Bailey Properties, LLC is a full service Real Estate Leasing and Property Management Company. We also provide Buyer Broker services for Real Estate Investors. “Our Success is measured by the Satisfaction of our clients”
• At Bailey Properties, LLC, we provide every Client and Investor with unparalleled professional, prompt, and courteous service.
• We meet with all property owners, evaluate the property and make recommendations to prepare your properties in order to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount. We meet or preview all properties and prepare a detailed inspection report provided to you for review. Bailey Properties, LLC will coordinate any and all repairs per your request. All properties must become Tenant move in ready as soon as possible.
Marketing and Analysis:
• Bailey Properties, LLC will conduct an extensive market analysis prior to marketing your property for lease. This will provide us with the latest rental rates and enable our leasing agents to maximize rental income and minimize the days of vacancy. Our extensive marketing strategies have proven well in filling long term rental properties. Along with our networking, social media marketing and corporate affiliations, we place property information and photos of your rental on our website which has produced a quality national and international clientele of leasing prospects. Multiple ads are placed on other rental property websites, yard signage and the multiple listing services, exposing it to thousands of local Realtors. Our experienced staff is available during normal business hours and weekends for showings.
Maintenance and Repairs:
• We provide maintenance and repair service 7 days a week, 24 hours per day, allowing tenants to reach Bailey Properties, LLC quickly and placing a vendor to your property as soon as possible to handle any maintenance or repair issues.
• Bailey Properties, LLC will prepare extensive rental and lease agreements conforming to Oklahoma Landlord Tenant Act for managed properties. Rental and lease agreements for lease only properties will utilize Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors approved forms. This will also include all disclosures and addendums required by Oklahoma Law in order to secure your tenant and protect you during the lease term of occupancy.
Applicant Qualifying Process:
• Bailey Properties, LLC will thoroughly review each prospective tenant’s rental history, including prior evictions, court house records and personal internet searches available. Tenant’s current employment and stated income, contact your new tenant’s previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property. Visit current local leased property to evaluate move out property condition.
• We always present the processed application information to you for a discussion if required. Often, the decision is easy as the applicant has a good rental history, adequate income, and meets other requirements such as pet restrictions. Other times, the applicant may have a good rental history but experiencing relocation for a new job or other circumstances that require further discussion and consultation with you.
Inspection Prior to occupancy:
• Bailey Properties, LLC will conduct a thorough and detailed inspection of your property immediately prior to a tenant taking possession. This inspection will include digital pictures of interior, exterior and common areas for your file.
• Rent is collected via drop off, electronic transfer or direct deposit to Bailey Properties, LLC. A computerized monthly statement describing payment activity with original invoices for all expenses associated with your property for the previous month will be mailed to you on a monthly basis along with the monies owed after expenses by the 10th day of the following month rents are collected. We will also present you with the annual 1099MISC income statement required by Federal and State Governments.
• Owner distributions can be mailed to owner’s personal mailing address, mailed to owner’s banking institution with personal deposit slips provided or deposited into owner’s account with deposit slips provided if banking in same institution used by Bailey Properties, LLC. You will then receive an email copy of your monthly report with deposit receipts. We have found this to be most convenient for our international and ex-patriot clientele.
Semi Annual Inspections:
• Bailey Properties, LLC believes in preventative maintenance. We will check for tenant required change of furnace and air filters, smoke detector batteries, and check all faucets and drains for proper working condition. A detailed report will also be forwarded to you for your records. Digital photos will be sent upon your request as well.
• We conduct market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources. We also work to obtain additional rental income and maximize the gross rental rates while seeking the best long term tenant prospects.
Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant:
• Bailey Properties, LLC will collect the first month’s rent and security deposit prior to your tenant’s scheduled move-in. We meet with your new tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to his or her move-in. We have all tenants complete and sign a “Statement of Condition” report verifying the condition and acceptance of the property at the time of his or her move-in. We will also instruct your tenant per lease agreement regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance. Lock re-key for tenant security and owner and management’s protection from liability and carpet cleaning are required prior to tenant move in on all managed properties.
Lease Commission fee rates:
• 75% of one month’s gross rents for locating qualified tenants.
Management fee rates:
•Call us for management fee rates.
Don’t make the first biggest mistake most landlords make by putting the first tenant prospects that come along into your property without having them properly screened and checked out. It’s easy for landlords to make the wrong emotional financial decisions. It is much easier and less expensive in the long run when you factor in your time and the added risk to let us do the work for you.
The second biggest mistake is allowing a company with independent sales agents that are not specialized in and dedicated exclusively to leasing and management to place a tenant in your property with no responsibility or incentive beyond a leasing commission.
We look forward to the opportunity of serving you.